Jul 1 2020
On Monday, July 6, 2020 the Vermilion Parish Library will be scaling back it’s services due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases and this will continue until further notice.
The following guidelines will be followed at ALL library branches. Kaplan and Abbeville will go back to curbside only service.
- Drive up and curbside service starts, no printing, copying, faxing or scanning services will be available.
- Please wait to be called before driving to any branch to pick up a requested book.
- Curbside delivery will be a no contact delivery, so please coordinate a time with your local branch to pick up your books on the cart located outside the front door.
- All materials will be quarantined for a period of 3 days. (they will still show checked out on your account until the 3 day period is over)
- All materials will be returned in the book drop so they can be properly quarantined.
- We will continue to be a fine free facility until we are able to get back into our normal operating routine.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 337-893-2674