- FirstGov.gov The U.S. Government’s Official Web Portal
- Ready.gov The Department of Homeland Security’s site for Hurricane preparation
- Internal Revenue Service Tax Forms and Information
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Legal Services Corporation
- LSU AgCenter Louisiana State University Agricultural Center
- emergency.louisiana.gov Prepare….Stay Informed
- Louisiana Department of Motor Vehicles Renew Your Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, and other services online
- Louisiana Election Results Election Results from the Secretary of State’s Office
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals / Office of Public Health
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries
- Louisiana Revised Statutes
- Louisiana.gov Official state government Web site.
- Birth Certificates The Louisiana Vital Records Registry holds Louisiana birth certificates less than 101 years old and Louisiana Death Certificates less than 51 years old. Includes application forms and local satellite offices. For Louisiana births over 100 years ago or deaths over 50 years ago, submit order to the Office of the Secretary of State.
- Tax Forms Most commonly requested tax forms available in electronic format, includes the current year forms as well as for the previous five years.
- Unclaimed Property Database searchable by name for property that has been “lost” or unclaimed in Louisiana and other states.
- Louisiana Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Use to answer Food Stamp questions, including eligibility.
- Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services
- Louisiana Civil Service Test Preparation
- Old Maps of Louisiana.
- Louisiana Digital Library.