Study Room Policy
- Study rooms are checked out on a first come basis. No reservations are taken for study rooms.
- Study rooms are available only during regular operating hour and are available only at the Abbeville Library.
- Study rooms cannot be used as a meeting room for groups or individuals to conduct business.
- Rooms cannot be used for tutoring or any other activity for which a fee is charged in advance, off site or on site.
- Rooms can be used for tutoring as long as no fee is charged.
- Rooms can be used for two hours per day; if no one is waiting for the room the time can be extended.
- No fees are charged for the use of these rooms.
- Users must follow all policies of the Vermilion Parish Library.
- Rooms must be left in a clean and ordering condition. All trash must be removed from the room and discarded in trash bins. Chairs and table must be arranged in an ordering manner.
- The library is not responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to private property of individuals or organizations, including laptops, purses and wallets while using the study room(s).
Adopted by the Vermilion Parish Library Board of Control on August 8, 2012.