Jun 1 2018
1. Log in to your library’s Freegal® Music site with a valid library card.
2. Navigate to My Music and press the Playlists tab at the top.
3. On the mobile app, press the button called Create a Playlist. On the website, press the circle with a + sign next to “My Playlists”.
4. A menu will appear. Select either My Download Playlists or My Streaming Playlists. These options may differ depending on your library.
5. Next, name your playlist and press Create.
6. To add music to a Streaming Playlist, navigate to a song in the Home, Browse or Search section and press the button with 3 dots next to the song and press Add to Streaming Playlist. Press the name of your desired playlist and it will be added.
7. To add music to a Download Playlist, first you must have downloaded a song. Your downloaded music can be found in the Songs tab within My Music. Navigate here and press the
button with 3 dots next to the song and press Add to Download Playlist. Press the name of your desired playlist and it will be added.
* Please note that only Streaming Playlists can be shared with your library.
Download Playlists cannot be shared with your library.
1. Navigate to My Music and press the Playlists tab at the top.
2. Mobile: On the mobile app, press the button with 3 dots next to the playlist to view the menu options. Press the Share with Library option
3. Website: On the website you can hover over your playlist to see the menu button (3 stacked dots) and press Share to Library, you can also click your playlist to view it’s detail page and press the gear icon to view the same menu options.
* Please note that if you intend to share this playlist with your library it will first need to be approved by your library admin.